A recipient of several Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) grants, Vortant has long history of excellence and distinction in the R&D community. Vortant partners with many leading research institutions and organizations in the research and development of products and technologies which address societal and environmental needs. Historically, our projects have focused on providing assistive technologies to improve computer and technology access for those with disabilities.
Vortant Technologies has a highly-qualified R&D team that is always working on the next generation of products to address societal and environmental needs. Some of the projects we are working on include:
- A new generation of screen readers for people with visual disabilities
- Orientation and mobility technology
- Technologies to make mouse pointing simpler
- Groundbreaking signal transmission technology for water quality monitoring
- Wireless power and control technology for implanted medical devices
Sign-up to our newsletter to stay in touch and to stay informed on our latest projects and news.
Have a question about our products or services? Contact us.